- This contest is organized to create awareness about Program Outcome 8 (PO8) of Computer Engineering i.e. “Ethics” which states that “Students should know and be able to apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the Engineering practice.”
OBJECTIVES OF CONTEST:
- Find and examine an ethical issue that exists in a related topic.
- To use Engineering Ethics while designing a logo.
- To learn about Engineer’s Ethical Responsibilities and Professional Roles.
OUTCOMES OF CONTEST:
- Identification of ethical concerns from a given theme.
- To avoid using someone else’s design when creating a logo.
- To create a professional and expressive logo in the allotted time.
- By participating in the contest, the participant declares and warrants that the logo design submitted by such participant is his/her original work, has not been submitted to any other contest and does not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights.
- Any complaints that may arise due to similarities, likeness, or comparison of the logo design would be the sole accountability and liability of the participant as he/she would be responsible to prove its authenticity.
- By participating in the contest, each participant represents and warrants that he/she has read and agrees to be bound by the contest’s terms and conditions.
- Each participant further understands that if his/her logo designs are selected as the winner, he/she will relinquish all claims, rights (including any moral rights), and benefits related to the display, modification, reproduction, publication, distribution, use, and other exploitation of the work, other than the prize awarded to the winning entry.
- The winners and the runner-ups will be rewarded with exciting cash prizes.
- E-Certificates will be provided to all the participants.
- Participants should carry their own laptops and phones with software preinstalled, organizers won’t provide any resources.
- Designs and logo components should be copyright free.
- The logo should be compatible with both light and dark modes.
- Your logo design should convey a concept or information.
- Design should suit the problem statement.
- Feel free to experiment with typography and colors.
- The proposed logo can be of any geometrical shape.
- Platforms and software can be used which suits you the most.
- After the successful submission of the logo, no participant can claim ownership rights and royalty of the design, the college can officially register the selected designs and any logo of their choice and can claim the rights legally.
- In the event of any dispute arising from this contest, the participants irrevocably and unconditionally accept that the decisions of the organizers are final and binding with regard to all matters in relation to and all aspects of this contest.
- The selected winners MUST submit a high-resolution source file of the winning designs so that it is adaptable to electronic and print media, reproduce on small and large surfaces, and are used in color or in grayscale.
- By participating in this contest, the participants irrevocably agree to be bound by the terms and conditions herein stated.
REGISTRATION FORM:- OPEN
FINAL LOGO SUBMISSION FORM:- OPEN
THEME PRESENTATION:- VIEW
FINAL LOGOS OF WINNERS:-
Winner – Mr. Arpit Anil Jain
SNJB’s SHHJB Polytechnic, Chandwad
Runner Up – Mr. Nitin Subhash Kolhe
BE Mech, SNJB’s KBJ COE, Chandwad